We Invite You to Join Us
Stimulating programs and events for you to enjoy
You can expand your social network and meet a diverse group of dynamic individuals while enjoying all The College Club of Boston has to offer.
- An opportunity to unwind at our popular first Friday cocktail receptions
- Talks and readings by noteworthy local authors
- Afternoon & evening book clubs
- Cooking workshops with the club executive chef
- Wine tastings with one of Boston's most exclusive purveyors
- Mah Jongg programs and lessons
- Knit, embroider and more with The College Club Footstool Society
- Group discount seats to select opera and theatre performances preceded by cocktails and dinner at the Club
- Walking tours of historic Boston neighborhoods
- North Shore and South Shore regional events to help you stay connected
Opportunities for Philanthropy
Founded in 1986, The College Club Scholarship Fund awards grants to deserving Boston public school seniors each year at our annual Scholarship Luncheon.
Members have access to gourmet dining provided by our Executive Chef on a regular basis.
Club members may rent the Drawing Room or Members' Room for functions or meetings at the member's rate.
Members enjoy special members' rates on our overnight guest rooms for themselves and their guests.
Members receive The College Club Newsletter.
Our members enjoy reciprocity with other clubs around the world, including health club access, dining privileges, and special reciprocal rates on overnight stays.