FUNCTION ROOM RATES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Use of house china, glassware, flatware, tables and chairs, votives.
- LCD projector, screen, podium with MIC, wireless microphones, conference phone, and flipcharts. Linens, specialty tables, speciality chairs, etc., may be ordered through our Executive Chef/Event Manager at an additional cost.
- All necessary table linen is an extra cost that will depend on the design of your particular floor plan. Custom options and colors are available. Guests may not bring in their own linen.
- Wait staff will be provided free of charge for functions that meet a $25.00 per person food minimum. Functions which do not meet this minimum will be subject to an extra charge for wait staff or attendants as needed. The rate is $25 per hour per wait staff, minimum of 4 hours.
- Use of Steinway baby grand piano. You may choose to contract your own pianist or our Executive Chef/Event Manager can make a referral for you. The cost for the pianist is not included in the function room rental.
- Docking station and speakers for iPhone, iPad, Smart Phone or laptop connect. CCB can also play a genre radio station of your choice.
FOOD SERVICE FOR THE COLLEGE CLUB OF BOSTON
- All catering is provided by The College Club of Boston’s Executive Chef Remy Steele. You may work with her to design a menu for a variety of functions including, luncheons, buffet or plated dinners, cocktail parties, teas, brunches and corporate meetings/events, etc. Food and beverage prices will depend on type of menu and ingredients chosen.
- Food from outside caterers is not permitted with the exception of specialty wedding cakes and kosher catering. There is no cake-cutting fee applied to specialty cakes. Our 18% House Charge will be applied to any kosher food brought in to the club from an outside vendor.
- Our Executive Chef is happy to accommodate any allergies your guests may have. Please make us aware of all allergies early in the planning process.
- The College Club of Boston can accommodate a maximum of 90 guests for a cocktail style reception and up to 50 guests for a plated or buffet dinner.
BAR SERVICE FOR THE COLLEGE CLUB OF BOSTON
- The College Club of Boston is permitted to sell beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages.
- All beverages must be purchased through the club and may not be brought in through an outside party.
- A bartender is required for all bar set-ups and will be provided by the club. The rate is $25 per hour per bartender, minimum of 4 hours.
- Bar service must cease one half hour prior to scheduled end of your event and cannot continue past 10:30PM.
- Bar service may be billed as cash, consumption or open/unlimited. Open/unlimited is $30 per guest and includes “champagne” toast and tableside service during dinner.
BILLING, DEPOSITS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Guaranteed number of guests must be given 1 week prior to the event. This is the guaranteed minimum and is not subject to reduction in charges. If we do not receive a guarantee, we may find it necessary to charge based on the original estimate.
- Deposit and signed contract are required to guarantee the function. All deposits are non refundable and equal to the cost of the function room rental. The College Club of Boston accepts VISA, Mastercard and personal checks. Should you wish to pay your deposit with a personal check, a valid credit card number is required as collateral but will not be charged unless necessary.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing. Cancellation charges will apply as follows:
- within one month- full function room rental charges apply
- within three weeks- 50% of total estimated charges apply
- within 1 week - 100% of total estimated charges apply
- necessary cancellations or postponements due to weather or uncontrollable, unforeseen circumstances will be dealt with on a per client basis.
- An 18% House Charge is applicable to all function charges. The 18% House Charge does not represent a tip, gratuity or service charge to wait staff, service employees or bartenders. Rather, it is categorized as overhead for the club.
- 7% Massachusetts Meals Tax is applicable to food and beverage sales and the 18% House Charge. Tax exempt groups must provide a copy of Massachusetts ST-2 and an ST-5 in order for the meals tax to be removed.
OUTSIDE VENDORS AND GENERAL FUNCTION POLICY
- The College Club of Boston is happy to provide referrals for florists, photographers, entertainers and specialty/wedding cakes. Although you may also use any vendors you prefer. Please feel free to have your vendors contact our Executive Chef/Event Manager for any help with day-of deliveries and pick-ups and to answer any questions regarding your event.
- The College Club of Boston is not responsible for damage or theft of any belongings left in the club prior to, during or following the function.
- Any damage to the club or it’s furnishings during an event will be the responsibility of the client. The College Club of Boston reserves the right to inspect and control all events held on the premises, up to and including event shut down.
- The College Club of Boston does not allow any balloons, confetti, rice, birdseed or uncontained candles. The club does not permit the affixing of objects to the walls, light fixtures or ceiling.
- No food will be prepared for removal from the club.
- Should you hold your wedding ceremony at the club, please know that the CCB does not provide management for the ceremony. Please designate a person to oversee your ceremony.